David Hahn, CVA, MAFF, ASA, CM&AA, CCIM, MBA, has been in the Commercial Real Estate Institutional & Corporate Investment Advisory, Site Selection Advisory, development feasibility & market study, commercial real estate and business valuation appraisal practices, cost recovery studies including Cost Segregation Study since 1985. He is a principal of Alpha Appraisal Consulting Group, Business Valuation and Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Consulting Firm, specializing in both intangible and tangible property types such as business, real, personal, contractual, intellectual and fractional properties. The firm provides solutions for, and in tandem with, Attorneys, CPA's, Financial Advisory Groups, Governments, Lending Institutions, Corporations, Individuals and others within the realms of Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Trust & Estate and Business Transfers and M&A along with others requiring valuation solutions.
He is a Certified Commercial-Investment Member (CCIM) and provides services for Cost Segregation Studies and Commercial Real Estate Appraisals associated with Going-Concern Intangible Value (he is a California State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser).
· Commercial Real Estate Institutional & Corporate Investment Advisory, Site Selection Advisory, development feasibility & market study , Appraisal, Valuation, & Consulting practices in multi-disciplinary assets including business, real estate, and fixed assets since 1985.
· Member of the American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts (AAEFE)
· CA State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser License #AG009828
· CA State DRE Real Estate Broker License #00902122
· Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) credential from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
· Accredited Senior Appraiser designation of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
· Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the (NACVA) for Business Financial Valuation
· Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
· Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
· Formerly MAI Appraiser from 1997 to 2002
· Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors - member
· Member of the Society of Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration
· American Bankruptcy Institute - member
· Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors - member
· College Instructor's Credential - Business & Real Estate
Instructor Certified through THE TRAIN THE TRAINER program - CCIM Institute
· Taught USPAP, Commercial & Business Appraisals, Financing, Commercial Investment, more than 5,000 classroom hours since 1985.
· Competent Toastmaster (CTM) certificate from Toastmasters International
· B.S. in Industrial Technology/Computer Science, Minor in Business - San Jose State University - 1981
· Control Data Corporation, San Jose, Business Systems Analyst, 1981-1983
· Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, Systems Analyst, 1983-1985
· Executive MBA - 1983
. USC, Public enterprise cost/benefit analysis graduate course, 1993
. UCLA Executive Management Program certificate - 1995
· Doctoral Studies, Public Administration, University of La Verne, 1995-1998
. U.S. Army veteran - active duty for 3 years - honorable discharge, 1979
Copyright © 2017 Commercial Appraisal & Business Valuation, Cost Segregation Study, Commercial Real Estate Appraisal, Replacement Cost Appraisal, Capital Assets Valuation, Company Business Valuation, Fairness Opinion, Solvency Opinion, Estate Tax Valuation, Gift Tax Valuation, ESOP Valuation, Patent Valuation, IP Valuation, - All Rights Reserved. David Hahn, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified M&A Advisor (CM&AA), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), California State Certified General Appraiser License #AG009828, CA DRE Broker License #00902122
Powered by GoDaddy